3800 Anyone know who this is.... *PICS!*

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
RS is the V6 3800 camaro (rearwheel drive version of gt motor). I'm pretty sure I'm right about that.

And yeah I saw that kid at ace hardware the other day myself. i put a post about it on here. I was gonna go talk to him but he left to quickly. You should drop a card on his window next time you see that car.

Do you go to cod? I know a few people that go there.

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
I know that guy, well i met him durring a car show at Fuddruckers this past labor day weekend. I was there with some CGPC members, cause i hadnt heard of this place yet. But yeah, I dont know if hees still a member over there, but he used to be. we took some pics, im on the left, hees on the right.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by LPSPEED2@Jan 16 2004, 03:43 PM
I know that guy, well i met him durring a car show at Fuddruckers this past labor day weekend. I was there with some CGPC members, cause i hadnt heard of this place yet. But yeah, I dont know if hees still a member over there, but he used to be. we took some pics, im on the left, hees on the right.
is that Tiggger too? :lol:

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
looks like it JO

Also, anyone go to MVCC?....I see some GTPs that have slight mods there every once in a while when im there for summmer school.

I need to get soem cards to pass out. I see modded GTPS all the time.

Why you taking pictures of camero RS's?.......they suck ass :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info