3800 Exhaust from Jim?

I

imported_Ron Vogel

The only other place to get mandrel bends that I know of is Exhaust works in Naperville. They can do up to 2.75" in mandrel, I had some 3" done there a while back and it wasn't that bad either. I get pipes from this guy out in Franklin park. He can do up to 4" mandrel bends, but he's just a supplier. I'm getting all the parts for my new exhaust from him, then fabbing the rest up myself.

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Originally posted by Ron Vogel@Jan 16 2004, 08:54 AM
The only other place to get mandrel bends that I know of is Exhaust works in Naperville. They can do up to 2.75" in mandrel, I had some 3" done there a while back and it wasn't that bad either. I get pipes from this guy out in Franklin park. He can do up to 4" mandrel bends, but he's just a supplier. I'm getting all the parts for my new exhaust from him, then fabbing the rest up myself.
Wanna do my exhaust after that? I just want 2.75 that drops to a 2.25 near the end striaght back to a single exhaust. May increase velocity, and if performance gains are little or none from it, I can always use the 2.25 to split off to a dual exhaust again. But to tell you the truth, i have no idea what I want to do, or whats best for my car, so you can help me decide that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info