GT2cam2.jpg

GT2cam_lobes.jpg

GT2cam_lobes.jpg

It's fast now :) View my garage for more info

GTPictor

Addict
Nov 16, 2008
McHenry
I did it at my shop with a buddie of mine helpin out cuz he was bored. James helped boltin thins togeather and cleaning things out and making sure the tourq specs were right. Bumpin i you wanted yours done some time next month right? As far as time it took me 2 days after work (8hrs) to get the car strippped springed and running even with the prob we had. I was wipped out and had 8 hrs of sleep between the 3 days i was there till 2 in the morning everynight. TIme wise id like a little longer so i dont have to stress my self on sleep and work. As far as price pm me and it depends on time and when. I know the photos i took arnt the greatest but i kept forgetting to take em.

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Jan 14 2004, 08:07 PM
I'm all natural, baby :)

Besides, I wanna see the looks on peoples faces when they found out that I just took their GTP that runs "mid 13s," on a natural car.

Besides, supercharging wouldnt be that hard. Besides compression on the motor, pretty much only the heads, and intakes are different.
you have long ways to go to run mid 13's

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by superchargedgp+Jan 14 2004, 08:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (superchargedgp @ Jan 14 2004, 08:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-iliveonnitro@Jan 14 2004, 08:07 PM

Besides, I wanna see the looks on peoples faces when they found out that I just took their GTP that runs "mid 13s," on a natural car.

Besides, supercharging wouldnt be that hard.  Besides compression on the motor, pretty much only the heads, and intakes are different.
you have long ways to go to run mid 13's [/b][/quote]
Watch out!

The ILGPC police are out arresting people for saying anything about this cam install. <_<

Iliveonnitro,
I am very happy for you and am sure you will be very happy with you new cam/power. I don’t care what you spent on it, or, what car you put it in. By no means did I try to bash you for doing this. I simply meant it’s too bad you didn’t do it on a GTP, because you would have gotten a lot more power out of the deal. No harm meant what so ever. Have fun and save up for a tranny.

Its just sad that sometimes certain people(you know who you are) consistently take my words out of context and try to paint me as some type of asshole on this forum. I am simply tired of these little bickering wars every few weeks. Plz, do not respond to my shit and I will not respond to yours. <_<

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Originally posted by superchargedgp@Jan 14 2004, 08:33 PM
Easy killer, it was an inside joke based toward LPSPEED2 who says that he ran a 13.6, and yet i take him to 60mph every time we race. And what people "say" and what they actually "do" are two completely different things. "Mid 13s" could really be low 14s or mid 14s.

Besides, I'm no where near done touching my car. I'm getting the custom DHP tomorrow (thursday), as well as a full exhaust w/headers, hi-flow cat, to probably a single tubed cat-back, shift kit, 17x8 wheels that weigh a mere 16lbs/ea with drag radials, followed by a bored high velocity TB, and P&P heads. Assuming a good launch, that should put me into the low 14s. Also, zoomer was willing to take some cost off of some parts to help me out more. I never was aiming for constant mid 13s, I'm aiming for a break into the 13s at least once in the future.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Originally posted by RoyalGTP+Jan 14 2004, 09:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Jan 14 2004, 09:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by superchargedgp@Jan 14 2004, 08:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-iliveonnitro
@Jan 14 2004, 08:07 PM

Besides, supercharging wouldnt be that hard.  Besides compression on the motor, pretty much only the heads, and intakes are different.

Watch out!

The ILGPC police are out arresting people for saying anything about this cam install. <_<

Iliveonnitro,
I am very happy for you and am sure you will be very happy with you new cam/power. I don’t care what you spent on it, or, what car you put it in. By no means did I try to bash you for doing this. I simply meant it’s too bad you didn’t do it on a GTP, because you would have gotten a lot more power out of the deal. No harm meant what so ever. Have fun and save up for a tranny.

Its just sad that sometimes certain people(you know who you are) consistently take my words out of context and try to paint me as some type of asshole on this forum. I am simply tired of these little bickering wars every few weeks. Plz, do not respond to my shit and I will not respond to yours. <_< [/b][/quote]
Spell something wrong next time and see what hapens to you by the ILGPC police. :ph34r: :ph34r: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info