3800 Back from Florida!!!

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Hey everybody!!! :D
I finally made it back from Florida and found you all... Had me a bit confused with the site change. I hope everyone is doing well, I look forward to catching up with everyone. It was so crazy down there the last month with the holiday season that I just gave up on even trying to check the internet. I do have some mods to be done but sadly I cannot make it this Saturday. I volunteer my time coaching a junior high basketball team on Saturday afternoons. I will see what I can do about making the next event though.

John

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Yes I was working at EPCOT, the second largest parking lot in the nation. Mainly I parked cars and drove the parking tram featured in my signature. I did work a litttle in the Kennel walking dogs and so forth. It was a good time mainly because of the people and the partying! The warm weather does start to get old and personally I am a little Disneyed out. Good to be back home in the cold though. I just finished up putting half of my Hawk pads and power slots on. I have the fronts to do tomorrow! Then all I have left are my Eibachs and KYBs. The GP was sorta neglected down south so I am making it up to her. How is the club doing?

John

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Yeah same thing happened to my sister.. she lived and worked down there for the college program, then came home for a while then moved back there, and now is home again. She worked at the big main souvenir store on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom.... I miss Disney, haven't been there in a while. Too bad steve thinks Disney is evil and I can't get him down there for a vacation.

Club is good, glad to hear your car is getting some TLC.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
I think you have to really like Disney to be able to work there, or at least be able to block it out after wards.

My whole family are a bunch of Disney freaks, I have been there 9 times already, its a cool place. My parents are a part of the Disney Vacation Club so they go 1-2 times a year every year. And my sister teaches dance and coaches HS poms so she goes every year with her dance squads...

so yeah, you have to really like Disney to work/visit there!

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by dsk727@Jan 15 2004, 01:39 PM
I think you have to really like Disney to be able to work there, or at least be able to block it out after wards.

My whole family are a bunch of Disney freaks, I have been there 9 times already, its a cool place. My parents are a part of the Disney Vacation Club so they go 1-2 times a year every year. And my sister teaches dance and coaches HS poms so she goes every year with her dance squads...

so yeah, you have to really like Disney to work/visit there!
Have they been to Euro-Disney yet? We went two years ago and really enjoyed it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info