3800 Issueing a challenge!

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
OK peeps I am issueing a challenge to anyone !! TO a game of 2004 MADDEN on either xbox or PS2.

- we will not use the easy play feature which madden has set as default. For all the wimps who use this as a crutch you S.O.L :D .
- and we will be allowed to use the "PLAYMAKERS" feature.

I thought 04 MAdden sucked all sorts of ass. Until I recently figured out how to play it ..The game is much more complete.

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
Hey how do you play online? DO you still have to go thru EANATION.COM?

Or can we play IP address to IP address?

Yeah 04 MAdden is insane.. I rushed last night with 2 different RB's and rushed over 150 yards each in the same game..LOL!! ALstott is insanely strong..and Pitmann is so freaking fast. Blocking rules :)..
I love the option to commit to the run/pass..
EA has totally improved on an already bad ass game.

Yeah and NFSU is kick ass!!! I have a pimped out NEON..Looks so ricerish!!

alexgtp

TCG Elite Member
Aug 3, 2007
LOL! I picked up some bling ENKEI 16" rims for my neon..LOL!

I have stickers all over it. I dont even have those components on my car but I have their stickers..LOL!!
I have a body kit ..neons..spoiler..roof scoop (WTF is that for)..vinyl graphics and an orange color car.. Oh and a dual tip fart can.. Oh man I have to take a pic.

I

imported_GraFFix

My RX7 with 19's on it will smoke you all...And I am a drifting champ.

My best score on a drifting track was 270,000 got to love drifting around the whole track :)

to bad my install was corrupt..or something I got to race 83 and im stuck there...i have a drag race to finish and everytime I go to race it the game crashes and goes back to desktop :( Ive even tried to do this race in quick race mode and it still crashed..my game doesnt like this revers drag track so I cant do anything else but to do the quick races..maybe I should have bought the game ehh?

nahh :p

Ohh BTW, I dont play madden

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
My Super Riced out Eclipse will take you all out... :p

I'm on level 90 something even though I dont have the game, but have been renting it... I also have my skyline which is pretty good just dont like the handle of it. I have stage 3 stuff on my car so who whats sum!!! B)

Drifting is EASY what is your highest score in one drift?

I

imported_GraFFix

I forget exactly..I think it was around 76000...and I havent been able to duplicate that drift again..I hit some corner pretty quick and kept it sideways thru a slight curve and had pretty good speed going...the numbers racked up fast as hell...I think it was labled as a extreme drift or insane drift or whatever..either way I won that race with that drift alone..the trick is speed.

whatever you do dont try drifting with the Supra...that thing feels like its on ice.

And I dont like the way the skyline handles either..but its a beast in the drag mode.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info