3800 FOOD 4 MOD DAY @ LP's

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
Ok ppl we all need to pitch in and bring something to eat...I am waiting to hear if we will have a grill or not other wise we will arrange something! Since most of us will be there all day and night we need to all pitch in and bring food! Post what you can bring! and we can never have to many burgers or hotdogs as well as buns so more than 1 person bring those things!

Lisa & Jeff- burgers & Buns
John Lord- Pop & Junk food
ALex- water, arracherra & tortillas
Dole- Chips, buns, burgers and fixins
Fish- Coca-Cola, snacks & brownies
Lp(Brian)-Plates, napkins... Keg of MGD...$5 a person
Lee- Brats
98GPGT-Hot dogs & Buns
Autoguy- Xtra coolers, ice & Pop
Bumpin- Brats, hot dogs & buns
Joe- Potato salad, munchies & Coke <_< :p
Chrys- Cheesy polish sausage, mac salad :D
Paul- Burgers, hot dogs, buns & Pop
Jay- burgers & buns
Justin- Krispy creams LOL
JET- Eggrolls
craig- a little of this and that

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
I will drag my grill over there. I can BBQ inside the shop by one of the doors I guess. l pick up a ton of plates and napkins. Probably something to throw on the grill as well. I will also be picking up a keg around 10am(when they open) so please bring $5 to pitch in for that if you plan on drinking at all.
GAME ON!!

I

imported_GraFFix

LOL, Theres gonna be like 5000 hot dogs at the mod day.

I will bring potato salad and some other munchies and some coke..because pepsi SUCKS...I know a place that makes killer homemade potato salad. :) and I dont know if im drinking at this event either..I have to much stuff to do Sunday to be hungover...heh well maybe a beer or 2 :p

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Jan 12 2004, 01:56 PM
Hey for the hamburgers are you guys getting the already made patties?? or rolling the meat and putting it on a platter to bring??

What should I bring?? CUPS FOR THE KEGG!!!
welp we buy the premade ones..because 1..we are drunkards and 2 cuz we are not that fancy and 3 most ppl will be working on cars and eating with dirty hands LOL oh and bring whatever you want cups work

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
Originally posted by 98GPGT@Jan 12 2004, 02:42 PM
I have a badass beer bong. Should I bring that? It can hold like 5 or 6 beers at once if anyone thinks they can handle that. I can't :(
I would say no on that only cuz most ppl will be driving home and ppl already do keg stands.....this isnt a frat party just cuz we have a keg...we only get the keg cuz its way cheaper route and some ppl stay over and drink LOL

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by Dreamcat78+Jan 12 2004, 02:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dreamcat78 @ Jan 12 2004, 02:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-98GPGT@Jan 12 2004, 02:42 PM
I have a badass beer bong.  Should I bring that?  It can hold like 5 or 6 beers at once if anyone thinks they can handle that.  I can't  :(
I would say no on that only cuz most ppl will be driving home and ppl already do keg stands.....this isnt a frat party just cuz we have a keg...we only get the keg cuz its way cheaper route and some ppl stay over and drink LOL [/b][/quote]
Alright just offering. Didn't really know how these things usually go.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info