3800 LP 3800

I

imported_GraFFix

So your the man for rims i see...well I want these

armano_dunamis.jpg

Armano Dunamis 18X8 5X115 Chrome

what can ya do? let me know

I got cash lets deal its time for the teal green monster to show what hes got.

yea thats right Bishes...its time to show this club what a low 12 sec showcar looks like :p

be scared..be very scared

cammed, intercooled, nitroed, F1 supercar on the way.

you want some?

I

imported_snoop

i know everyone is probably tired of me saying this, but GRAFFIX, if you are worried in any way about giving him money or have any negative thought in your mind, dont worry he will come through with no problems at all. that is just in case you dont know him.

i think i am the only one here that nobody knows :D

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
I did get the mail. I thought I responded? Well, I will talk to him and see what we can. I hope we can them becuase both sets are some bad ass rims. I am glad I can help this club be one of the fastest and best looking clubs around :D
i will let you know the answer as soon as I get it. I might not have the answer today necause he is kind of hard to get a hold of when he is at work.

Originally posted by GraFFix@Jan 12 2004, 12:16 PM
WTF Chrys...you scared me at first..lol

I love these rims and after much debate I decided to stop my search and just do it..

Just think if I get new rims you also might get new rims :)
LMAO.. thought that would get your attention!! :p

get those rims, get those rims, get those rims!!!
I want some new ones too! :p :D

seriously, those ARE sweet rims. I actually like them! I would have something like that on my car... if you did not first of course. ;)

Peace!
Chrys

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info