3800 GTO Commercials

G

GTPLEE

Very nice, Somtime in the near future Pontiac is suppose to release the GTO in the JUDGE package with over 400HP hood scoops, some kind of Orange color and some other package I ran into the owner Chris Montell of Montell Pontiac in Blue Island at the gas station yesterday he complimented me on the GP and gave me some updated news. Hes a cool guy.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Yeah I read about the judge thing too. But I'm almost positive SLP is doing it though. I think the own the rights to it. I guess the exact hp is supposed to be 415! Thats badass I love how mercedes has that 10 cyl twin turbo in the maybach and they're getting 5 something, while gm is getting 4 something out of n/a v8. Thats just awesome.

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by 98GPGT@Jan 12 2004, 01:50 PM
Yeah I read about the judge thing too. But I'm almost positive SLP is doing it though. I think the own the rights to it. I guess the exact hp is supposed to be 415! Thats badass I love how mercedes has that 10 cyl twin turbo in the maybach and they're getting 5 something, while gm is getting 4 something out of n/a v8. Thats just awesome.
ya well GM will NEVER see as much tourqe as those turbo benz V-12's are seeing -- i think one of them has over 700 tq!! :eek:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info