3800 TERRIBLE SOUND

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
The squeek went away for awhile. Now its back as a squeel. Its in the front passanger wheel. Only makes the noise when spinnig. It sucks I feel lame everytime I drive. Anyone with a decent amount of knowledge willing to check it out for me. I'm quite low on $ and really hate to take it somewhere. I'll buy lunch for whoever can tell me what it is and how to fix it. I live in Woodridge (dupage county) but i'll drive wherever I have to. THis needs fixed. thanks

kyle

Jamie231

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora
You can either jack the car up and pull on the top and bottom of your tire, if you can move it or feel a dull clunk, your hub is bad or you can drive down the road at a speed you can hear the noise and with no one around turn your back an forth makeing big S's the noise should change telling you if its the right or left side. Have you hit any curbs lately? Hope this helps

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Um well I don't think I've hit any curbs but I drive ALOT so its likely that I forgot. I'm sure its on the passenger side. Front also. Everyone who has been in my car says it sounds like its coming from there, no matter where they sat. I guess I'll check that how u said though. If it is bad how would I go about fixing it? Could I do it myself? And if I don't get this fixed by mod day would anyone be willing to check it out for me? I appreciate all the help. Thanks.

kyle

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Kyle
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list