3800 Straight Up Smoked

antpearl

Regular
Nov 21, 2008
Palatine
Well...if you were to add the word 'by' to my topic title and description it would read "Straight up smoked by Neon srt-4", which is not necesarily gramatically correct, but more of a 'true' statement. We were on Golf Road wednesday evening. I didn't stand a chance either time. Those things are quick and super fast. good luck. if its of any consellation, at the end of the second run, he asked if i was driving a GTP, that was 'nice'.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by twiztid+Jan 12 2004, 06:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (twiztid @ Jan 12 2004, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LPSPEED2@Jan 9 2004, 03:36 PM
nice death, im still looking for 1 to race.  I think i'l lose, but anything is possible on the street.
Unless you find one with some decent mods, I doubt that you will lose. They are generally low-14 sec cars stock with a few breaking into the high 13's. [/b][/quote]
Really?

I thought they had alot more than that. I don't know personally but people I konw just talk up those things like they are mclarens.

Originally posted by 98GPGT+Jan 12 2004, 08:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (98GPGT @ Jan 12 2004, 08:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-twiztid@Jan 12 2004, 06:57 PM
Unless you find one with some decent mods, I doubt that you will lose.  They are generally low-14 sec cars stock with a few breaking into the high 13's.

Really?

I thought they had alot more than that. I don't know personally but people I konw just talk up those things like they are mclarens.[/b][/quote]
Nope, I'm afraid twiztid is exactly right.

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread/t-28573.html

My boss showed me an article in a magazine about a girl who's thrilled that she's consistantly running 12.6 in her daily driver with only $1,500 invested in it. They are definitely pretty easy to mod. I'm getting a tad bit sick of the bashers, though. I'm not a big fan of the fast and furious, "pocket-rocket" mentality, either, but you got to give respect where it's do. I think 14 flat stock is more than respectible out of a little motor like that. Dodge did a phenomenal job with the SRT-4, there's no sensible way to deny it.

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
i found 1 to race!!! but i gotta wait til a nice day, lately its been crappy out, and i havent had any time. But he said we will definately do this a few times, he told me hees got CAI ( I thought that car had a CAI already???), exhaust, and changed the PCM. So it should be a good race, unless he totally spanks me.?!?!?!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info