3800 Head Lights

tommmy3

Regular
Dec 19, 2008
Originally posted by BlkJak@Jan 9 2004, 12:16 AM
I put in 100/80 watt Diamond White bulbs. Got them at JC Whitney outlet store by my house.
I think i have the same exact ones...
they are super in the fact that they are really white (not yellowish)
but they are still pretty dim, thats why I have the blazertech 3200s - angle those suckers they way you want them with those lights and you are set - if you go to the mod day Ill show ya.

I

imported_GraFFix

What I did was ordered a upgraded headlight harness and used the Silverstars..It made a big difference, but some new foglights like Blazertechs will be the best money you can spend to light the road up. put them both together and its as bright as your going to get without going to HID's.

9007 headlight harness

For Blazertechs I just found a cheap set on Ebay...this is a very good price

Blazertech 3200

The Silverstars you can find at most auto parts stores.

saulgp97

Regular
Nov 21, 2008
Originally posted by GraFFix@Jan 9 2004, 01:49 AM
What I did was ordered a upgraded headlight harness and used the Silverstars..It made a big difference, but some new foglights like Blazertechs will be the best money you can spend to light the road up. put them both together and its as bright as your going to get without going to HID's.

9007 headlight harness

For Blazertechs I just found a cheap set on Ebay...this is a very good price

Blazertech 3200

The Silverstars you can find at most auto parts stores.
where can i order and upgraded harness kit??

I

imported_GraFFix

Umm saulgp97 i think you answered your own question when you quoted me. the link is right there. :p

jason72..the link for the upgraded harness is in my post.

I would suggest that if your going to buy the upgraded harness get it from the link I posted (suvlights.com) and not off ebay...people on clubGP have had problems with the cheaper versions that are on ebay.

I

imported_GraFFix

its not that hard to install it...and I doubt that it would void your warrenty its barely noticable that its installed.

to install it you will need to mount the new relays somewhere...I put mine behind the battery..you will need to drill 2 holes to mount the relays then drill another 2 holes somewhere close to the headlights for the ground wires...2 wires get hooked directly to the + battery terminal. then some of the plastic trim peices right above the front grills will have to come off so you can feed the wires accross from the battery to the driver side headlight and zip tie them down. then just plug everything in.

all in all its not to bad a little time consuming but an easy mod to do.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info