3800 This sucks

dole21

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
South Carolina
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Jan 7 2004, 08:09 PM
i wouldnt doubt it, seeing as just yesterday i changed my avatar to be the same as Hale's is on clubgp, it has a smiley guy holding a sign that says I'm With ILGPC
hey...I made that...

I did that back on the old site...COOL...my little guy is national now.

sorry to hear ya got banned though.

time to make a new name...

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
damn... I don't post on clubgp.com much and rarely visit it ... (the appearance section kinda scared me... some of the posts... I really had to control myself to keep from flaming some people)

But sounds like clubgp.com is really similar to LS1.com for the LS1 world... LS1.com is run by a bunch of nazi mods... say something a mod doesn't like and you get berserked or stunned or other stupid "hacks" they put into vbb

I've been banned from the (LS1.com) site now for a year :( (though I think it had something to do to gaining unauthorized access to parts of the board twice in one month, and revealing how their "punishment" hacks work to the rest of the non-mods :D)

LS1.com got so bad that eventually alot of the old timers left and created LS1Tech.com ... and fixed alot of the problems :) Now people can say anything they want and at worst they get asked nicely to stop.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info