Well guys... here you go.. GTP for CHEAP!!

dayumn

i wish it was closer.

why don't you pick it up?

I would pick it up and flip it... but I kinda made a promise to myself not to buy anything excess... because my Camaro project has been going on for like 8 years now... I want to get it on the road this year, so that's where all my money is going to go

It is really tempting because I have everything needed to fix it just laying here.. and he says OBO... pick it up for $750 fix it sell her for $2,000

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
wait... there wasn't that special edition in 1998... it also doesn't have the special edition interior... although it has the wheels... and it doesn't have the spoiler or roof rails.

i'd say its worth more than $500... fuck i'd show up with an alternator, a 10mm, 13mm, and 15mm after I flashed 6 hunna dollar bills in his face and drive the bitch home.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Yeah that's not anything Special Edition. Probably has the center caps that say it from the 01's, and dude thinks he can throw it in his FS ad.

I just see it as a POS $500 car from the pictures. In addition to the work it needs already..there's a dented fender, scummy interior, and with what looks like 207k on the odometer. Paint's probably shitty, but since it's black it takes pictures well from 15 feet away.

I say $1,500 car tops after it's cleaned up and the mechanical issues are fixed. In the winter, a car with no heater isn't worth shit

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info