3800 P&P Heads.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by beyerch+Jan 6 2004, 07:06 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (beyerch @ Jan 6 2004, 07:06 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Diavolo@Jan 6 2004, 12:55 AM
I also need so P&P on my heads and the blower.  I am waiting though to see if anything comes out of ZZP running a m90 with m112 rotors.
we'll see very soon..... ?MAYBE? in time for mod day :eek: [/b][/quote]
dont be so tight, with the info..... ;) :ph34r: PM ME, please.

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
I just got a quote from AES, Automotive Engine Specialties just now to port and polish both my heads. These guys are the best, acclaimed, and have brought many cars into the 7s and 8s.

Port and polish is $550 for both heads. These guys have done work on 3.8L camaro motors before, so a GP wouldnt be a problem. He said the bolt holes and something else getting ported/polished is the biggest gain, but to add an extra $300 to get all of the intake, exhaust and (4 angle) valve job. That brings it to a total of $850 for everything. You have to supply the valves, guides, etc though (of course). $850 is still pretty damn sweet for a VERY good job done.

Say I am going to replace the lifters and springs/retainers in the future (after my cam). What additional parts would I need?

Thanks, James

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info