3800 Who here is getting a new Transmission

beyerch

Addict
Jan 20, 2009
Originally posted by LPSPEED2@Jan 5 2004, 01:26 PM
HEY, EVERYONE KNOWS MY SHOP HAS THE BEST DEALS. IM OFFENDED, WHERE ELSE CAN YOU GET A FULL RACE TRANNY WITH ALL THE HIGH PERF. PARTS ALL SUPER HEAVY DUTY, FOR $2G'S?

NEV MIND, W/E
Hey,

No offense intended, but the price I got quoted *WAS/IS* good, no mistake; however, I'm very nervous about dropping 2K and getting no warranty. Of course I understand if I take it to the track and thrash it, that is MY problem, but the email was like once it left the shop there was no possibility of anything.

At this point though, I've made ZERO decision which way I'm going at all, but getting ALL the options in advance never hurts. I very well may show up with not 1, but two cars to get done. Or for that matter, maybe I'll get one done and see how it goes, etc.

Please don't take the thread the wrong way.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
When I finally get my teaching job in august, I will get a new tranny with 3.29 gears. Id rather do it as a planned job, instead of being like, oh shit, now what.

IM at 79k on the original and it is running like a gem, but i dont want to take chances. IM starting to get pretty well modded and dont want to take chances being stranded. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info