3800 DRUMS

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Just curious. I need a band again. Cars and music are pretty much the extent of my hobbies because between the two my time is full. I was just curious if they were any drummers close by. Or does anyone know any drummers close? I already have a bass player. Well even if someone does play drums here I doubt anyone listens to the same music as me.

one of my buddies from work is a drummer in a band, him and his band just rented a place in chicago. its basically a big warehouse with a bunch of different rooms setup for bands to practice in. its open 24/7, you can come and go as you please, you have a locking room about the size of a 3 car garage all to yourselves and you can do whatever you want to the room. i think he said rent was around $400-$500 a month for it. if anyone wants anymore info let me kno

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by 98GPGT@Jan 6 2004, 03:18 PM
You have recording sutff Ron? I've been tryong to get stuff together myself. I've got a p.a. a bunch of mics, monitors a couple booms. But I've had trouble getting my sound card to work right with it.
Yup I m using sonar I've had it up to 90 tracks with no troubs. I've been in and out of a lot of studios in the past 15 years, so I have a pretty good grasp of what to do.I'm addind some new toys to the stable soon, but as of now it's too much to list. I won't be opening to the public until 2005 to work the bugs out and finish the construction. PM me and I may be able to turn you on to some DAW ideas.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info