3800 GM giving away 1,000 cars

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Tell you the truth, the new GTO looks more like the what the new GP should look like......the front looks like our 97-03 pretty good.

Also, IVe seen 1/4 mile times of around 13.5-13.6......It would probley be a 13.3 or so with someone REALLY DRIVING it. THose test drivers are kinda soft on cars.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by RoyalGTP@Jan 7 2004, 01:25 AM
Tell you the truth, the new GTO looks more like the what the new GP should look like......the front looks like our 97-03 pretty good.

Also, IVe seen 1/4 mile times of around 13.5-13.6......It would probley be a 13.3 or so with someone REALLY DRIVING it. THose test drivers are kinda soft on cars.
Yeah i agree with it looking like a GP. All pontiac did was take the holden moreno and put a gp front end on it basically. I dunno if everyone knew its actually just an australian car with a corvette drive train and appearance changes. I don't really like the newest GP either. I think the 97-03 ones look better. But who cares. Atleast pontiac will have some muscle after the loss of the trans am :( . The GTO should be pretty cool by 2007. They are just running this platform because they don't know if it will sell so its only set to run for 3 years. Which is a good idea they don't need to set up a new platform for it to flop GM isn't stupid. I guess with the GTO they're just trying to start with a blank pallet so they can get feedback and make it awesome.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info