Thanks to Mook!

jdredd

Addict
Jan 29, 2014
I don't like setting hard goals.. but I'd like the knock the old white intense car
from yesteryear down a notch, but gonna be hard to knock .93 seconds off I think using
the T67 compared to its T76... unless I can figure how to drop another 200 pounds
without ruining the car anymore, plus some smurf magic in their somewhere.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
:fy:

you should upholster the outside of your multicolored gp with vinyl alligator skin...in blue :s00ls:

ahh it'll be a grand! year!

here's hoping brian will blow the dust off papa smurf, a lumina with 5 passengers will out corner panda's vette, a turtle is gonna run down that damn rabbit using hippie crack, edsel will putter to more 13.99's, Turbonnie will beat panda's vette to the 1/2, DD's TR on kill, HK's TR on Jackstands, WaGN in scrapyard

and by "a grand year" i mean the cost of each repair after they're broked'd :mamoru:

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I just want to go another 5 mph at the half mile... that'd be cool. And I think it is attainable knowing what i know now from last year.

last year I wanted 135... went 138.5, I think 142-143 would be cool this year... 145 would be awesome. we'll see.

Idk what fuel you were on but considering how fast smugs car went if you can turn up the boost i could see you top 140

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Idk what fuel you were on but considering how fast smugs car went if you can turn up the boost i could see you top 140

I grew that exhaust/boost/whatever leak durin the day though and no matter what i did, i couldn't build boost at the line, nor could I turn my boost up at all... so i hope i figure that out and am okay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info