3800 *SNOW*

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Jan 4 2004, 06:11 PM
I like snow on days I have to work.......When it is 12 inches on the ground, than I don't have to go to work....lol.....Today I wish it hadn't snowed cause than I didn't have to be stuck at home with the husband all day.....
hale coulda came over here and got out of your hair..i left a message, but im sure you all didnt get it... <_< :unsure: :blink: :rolleyes: :huh: ;)

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Originally posted by Fish@Jan 4 2004, 07:16 PM
I dont mind snow. I mind the other dumbasses on the road the same time I am. I also hate how uninfuckingcorperated Mundelein was more plowed than 290/53. It was a free for all down that.
Yeah i hear ya. That road sucked.

My job is delivering pizzas so I HATE snow. Although I got alot of good pity tips.

This is my first winter in the GP and so far I'm pretty happy. Its way better than my eclipse though. That thing is like a damn hockey puck on snow.

L

lliquibop

Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Jan 4 2004, 04:23 PM
snow sucks, i need to have my bumper repainted because of it, i was on my way home this morning and lost control and ran into a big ass chunk of concrete
sounds like more of an issue of driver replacement than getting rid of the snow.

i love the snow... my neighbors hate it cause i mess around in it too much.

kyle

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info