What kind of 3800 specific events would you like to see this 2014 year through TCG?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
TCG is home to many of the coolest, nicest, fastest/highest hp and unique 3800s cars in not only the midwest, but also the country. Not only that, but our members are still into the platform and not giving up anytime soon. We have already had members from states away join here and contribute and I think it would be great to add more people to this section, to attract both unique hardcore builds and even the stock DD that still has a passionate owner.

For 2014, trying to continue to organize ways for owners to show off their cars and attract more of the same from the local area and even further away would be great to get events planned and keep anticipation high for this coming season!

What kind of events/plans/ideas would you like to see come through this section this coming year?

Could be as simple as-

Cruise up to Luke's or if a different spot is a weekly meet, plan to meet up and cruise together. Could be some sort of other events as well that people travel to.

Could be more complex and planned out-

Coming soon Panda's 2014 3800 extravaganza******* He has to be convinced first

3800 dyno day.

#3800s@the1/2mile has already started, would love to have a group bigger than last year participate. He'll just spectator is a great experience.

3800s invade GLD or Byron one evening or weekend.

Etc.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
I think sycamore raceway way would do this so I am gonna say try to do it there .

Get a donation going and buy a dirt cheap 3800 . Then put it in the middle of the track and put a brick on the gas pedal and record how long it lasts before it shuts down . :pedobear:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info