3800 F/S: 1992 Elipse

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
I won't lie its not in great condition. Its got a rebuilt title because before I got it someone ran into the back of a truck with it and it punched a hole in the radiator. I helped put the radiator in and a new front end. Its pretty beat up and still in Indiana. I'm only asking $700 for it. Its got 117,000 miles on it. Its needs a new axle boot on the front passenger but still drives. It gets good gas mileage and would be a decent starter car for someone's kid or something. I would bring it up if anyone is interested. If anyone is interested I could have my parents take pictures and e-mail them to me so I could post them. Just let me know. Thanks.

kyle

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
It always started for me. Well the only time it didn't was because I left the headlights on for like 12 hours. DUH! You would probablly want to replace that axel boot too. I'll have my parents take some pcitures tomorrow. How do I post them anyway? Or i could just e-mail them to you hale.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info