3800 Muth Signal Mirrors

those are stick on... how the wires route to the interior is beyond me. I would think you would see a bit of the wire sticking out and it may interfere with the movement of the mirror. i bet with one good winter (or one HOT day), the adhesive would come undone and you would have them hanging.... or try and scrap snow off the mirror with those things on there :blink:
also, i have a feeling that blue turn indicators are illegal. I am pretty sure signals have to be amber or red. I would bet they are for ORU only....

IMO, if you want signal mirrors, stick with the Muth....

LowenhartGTP

Jan 8, 2008
I'm not sure on the best price Fredo, but I've had these mirrors for more than a year now and am very happy with them. Not to mention they look nice when activated. Muth is good about returns as well if you ever have any problems with them (which I've never had). If you're going to pay someone to install them, they shouldn't charge you more than $35 a door, or $70 altogether. Let me know if you would like to see them in person, I could spin past your house when I'm in the SS picking up mi nuevia. Is that how it's spelled?! :huh: :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info