3800 Battery

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Well I got my Yellow top at Pepboys but now I have to replace the positive wire. :angry: The stock battery was leaking and when I tried to unscrew it the whole thing came out. :angry: It was a pain in the ass to take out the battery and its still a pain in the ass to take out the thing that poped out. :angry: I just gave up, I was going to replace the whole wire but pepboys told me that I have to bring them my wire so they can size it up. :angry: This sucks I quit my car is going to sit there all winter long.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by mybluegtp@Jan 2 2004, 02:37 PM
Well I got my Yellow top at Pepboys but now I have to replace the positive wire. :angry: The stock battery was leaking and when I tried to unscrew it the whole thing came out. :angry: It was a pain in the ass to take out the battery and its still a pain in the ass to take out the thing that poped out. :angry: I just gave up, I was going to replace the whole wire but pepboys told me that I have to bring them my wire so they can size it up. :angry: This sucks I quit my car is going to sit there all winter long.

:angry: :angry: :angry:
ed morad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by CoolGTX+Jan 2 2004, 07:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CoolGTX @ Jan 2 2004, 07:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp@Jan 2 2004, 02:37 PM
Well I got my Yellow top at Pepboys but now I have to replace the positive wire.  :angry:   The stock battery was leaking and when I tried to unscrew it the whole thing came out.  :angry:   It was a pain in the ass to take out the battery and its still a pain in the ass to take out the thing that poped out.  :angry:   I just gave up, I was going to replace the whole wire but pepboys told me that I have to bring them my wire so they can size it up.  :angry:   This sucks I quit my car is going to sit there all winter long. 

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:
ed morad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/b][/quote]
NA!!!! I mean dont get me wrong Ed M. is da man but I dont feel like waiting for it and when I can just pick it up. I dont really care right now I'm just going to leave the car in the garage till April or May. CTA is going to get my money now.

The red batteries are for cars who have minimal to no aftermarket parts. High output alternator or minimal stereo equipment this one is fine for. If the battery dies this one can come back more times than the yellow top.

The yellow top is for cars with heavier stereo equipment and provides better performance will they are discharging, keeping your stereo or computer equipment from slowing down or strain from power.

Blue ones I believe were for marine applications and RV's.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by Mals27@Jan 4 2004, 03:04 AM
The red batteries are for cars who have minimal to no aftermarket parts. High output alternator or minimal stereo equipment this one is fine for. If the battery dies this one can come back more times than the yellow top.

The yellow top is for cars with heavier stereo equipment and provides better performance will they are discharging, keeping your stereo or computer equipment from slowing down or strain from power.

Blue ones I believe were for marine applications and RV's.
I seen a sign at pepboys stating that the blue top was for racing and something else, might go back and read more on it.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by mybluegtp+Jan 3 2004, 11:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mybluegtp @ Jan 3 2004, 11:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-CoolGTX@Jan 3 2004, 07:05 AM
CTA...sux</span>

so does pace.. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
<span style=\'color:green\'>right on... ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info