3800 Snoops New Rims!!!

I

imported_snoop

LPSPEED2, thank you very much for putting'em up here. i really appreciate it. i hope nobody takes it the wrong way on why i wanted LP to put them up here. i wanted everybody to see them, but i am NOT trying to show off and brag about them. i am VERY proud of them and love them to death, but i dont want anybody to think i am bragging or whatever. and the main reason is to show (what most people already know), that LP3800 (brian) is not on any b.s.. in the classified section, he has a post saying he can get any rim. he is trustworthy and he WILL come through for you and there is the proof right there. just had to let everybody know that, and i wanted to know what everybody's opinions where if you liked them or not.

p.s. i was thinking about throwing them on for Brians mod day, but i dont put rims on in the winter with the snow and salt and shit. should i leave them off and save it for another time or should i put them on and show you guys what they look like on the GP for that day.

p.s.s thank you again LPSPEED2, i really appreciate it.

FilsGTP

Dec 16, 2008
THose rims are the shit, i have been looking for a rim like that for a while now. I would like to know if they come in an 18 though and i was wondering how a spinner actully looks on a GP, i kinda thought that they weretoo much bling for a GP but i do love Spinners looking forward to the pics Peace

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info