3800 What should I do?

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
Alright. I havea have a 98 gt about $150. Thats it for right now. What should I get to mod my engine? I thought about the intense thermostat. I wasn't really surew which one i needed though. I also wanted to get an intake, but I wasn't sure what I should do. I mean there are thrasher, slp, and the ones that run through the fenderwell's or whereever they go. Whats everyone's opinions? I plan on doing an L67 swap in spring so keep that in mind.

kyle

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
A homemade fenderwell intake can be swapped and made for pretty cheap. You can also get a set of our very own SnMs motor mounts for cheap. You can switch both when you do an engine swap. For a thermostat, you can go with a 180. Dont bother getting it on a website though. You can goto autozone and pick it up for like 3 bucks. A very cheap and awsome appearance mod is to debadge the entire car. Makes it look alot smoother. B)

I wouldn't worry about a T-stat until spring. It will be pretty cold soon, so you won't really need it.

exhaust will be more than 150, but it is a nice upgrade. You could just save some more so you can go with it.

an intake of some sort is within your 150 budget. a few guys like their fender well intakes, and they don't really cost much iirc.

my motors mounts are cool ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info