3800 HOW DO I FIND MY icq #???

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by LPSPEED2@Dec 30 2003, 03:22 PM
basically, i need this for netmeeting too, to video conference with family in italy, they want my icq #, is there any other way to find it? i dont have an actual ICQ program, i dont think.
do you mean IP Address?
AFAIK ICQ is an old chat program (still used, was popular before AIM) ... I Seek You

http://www.icq.net/

if you want it to use netmeeting or to connect to other computers on the internet sounds like you mean IP Address...

Since I don't know how your connection to the net works (direct connect, or going through a router) easiest solution is to go to:

http://www.dslreports.com/linequality

and click the button that says "My IP is:"

now... if they actually mean ICQ the chat program, then go to icq.net and download it then sign up.... for netmeeting you'll need the IP address though... (at least for Microsoft NetMeeting)

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by horist+Dec 30 2003, 06:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (horist @ Dec 30 2003, 06:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LPSPEED2@Dec 30 2003, 06:26 PM
maybe it is my ip
but that ling prompts me to log in, and i did not see anything that said My IP is
the thing prompting you to logon... does it have a little green circular flower thing on it? if so then that is the ICQ program... go to www.icq.net and sign up for an account [/b][/quote]
lol... i'm an idiot heh... I misread that post... I thought you meant hte thing you need your ICQ number for was prompting you to login ..

I guess DSL Reports has changed their settings... didn't used to have to be logged in to use it...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info