uh oh... @Mike K

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
jon-stewart-popcorn.gif

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I think this is SLOWSHO right? I've already been made aware of it through Facebook. I'm not even going to look at the post because I'm home relaxing for the holidays and it will piss me off.

Suffice it to say, if it is slowsho I've had it out with him on other things so I'm sure I'm on his short list. He was over on GrandPrixforums.net berating people he deemed to know less than him and he'd ask people questions to intentionally bate them into giving the wrong answer so he could then condescendingly tell them how wrong they were. I called him out in a public fashion, got a bunch of accolade for it and then disappeared into the wind. It's not worth engaging with people like that though.

He might think he has it all figured out. I'd argue otherwise but truth be told, we sell headers that fit, that don't leak, that don't make noise, that aren't hard to install, made of quality materials and we sell them for less than our competition. They work and to my knowledge we've never had a single complaint about them. Should that happen to change then I might feel inclined to respond to stuff like this. Until then, he can go piss into the wind.

And if someone wants to buy a set of eBay headers thinking they'll fit, they're of course welcome to do that.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I'd just assume Mike K got these headers made by a chinese company and said chinese company started selling them privately on their own. Wouldn't be the first time.

And they look different enough to know which would suck more. Not having the flex attached to the rear header for one...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info