Project: "Stay ahead of 1quick" 600whp fwd fail. 2014

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Not sure if the car is going to do the 1/2 mile this year unless we can dyno it at 150mph and fix whatever was going on, either there was a spark issue or a fuel issue... either way if we can get that resolved, 160 is the new goal.

-Converter is at precision getting a custom o-ring installed so we can use the billet converter with a GMR Input shaft
-Install zzp race control arms
-Install coilovers w/GMPP Koni adjustable struts
-Install 6 stage boost controller
-Install james custom mounts, LS4 trans mounts and custom dogbones
-Install new heater hoses and trans lines
-Possibly convert the car back to something other than e85, likely only for the 1/2 mile.

I did not give up on the car, but most of the summer was killed after it broke at the track, trying to find a GMR shaft and then figuring out how to NOT add a weak point in the GMR shaft by adding an o-ring.... aaaaaand James figured it out!

tl;dr

inb4wontbedonetil2016

:hk:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
H66G_zpsfded6a27.gif

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I do apologize to everyone, I can't give up. Not because I don't want to but because I'll lose my TCG sponsorship money. The bs from my car not doing anything and creating a black hole in James' garage generates so much traffic that Mook generously gives me a $200 allowence a month to stay with this turdbox and buy james pot.

Its been years now, stuff breaks on purpose, corners are cut to sabotage the "goals"

When the sponsor money goes away, this car will actually do something impressive

How about......give up on the car?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info