3800 Plan for New Years

Dreamcat78

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Rolling Meadows
Ok I met up with Alex, Hale and lynn last night and we decided to keep it simple but still have fun like we always do!.......We are going for a nice dinner at Domo 77
same as last year its $25 a person for a steak/ Chicken meal along with Shrimp or lobster! and you get fried rice and veggies all cooked Hibatchi Style in front of you....THey have great drinks also!!! This is our dinner plans than we are heading over to a nearby hotel in Oak brook for a night of partying! the hotel is a suite with full kitchen so we can cook food later and I can set up a bar for us!

Please if you plan on attending I need to know asap to make reservations! I am going to hold 2 rooms at the hotel and they are both suites that can hold 6 ppl in each! and post if you would like to come for a great dinner!
WOohoo its party time ILGPC style!!!! B) :D :lol: ;) :ph34r:

PPL for Domo:
Lynn & Steve
Lisa & Jeff
ALex +1
Denise & Steve

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Originally posted by staceyyearsich@Dec 29 2003, 11:31 AM
I can get you guys a crap load of cups/plates/forks/knives n spoons.. if Denise will meet me somewhere in the neighborhood of our JobE's!!! Little shot glasses... good for making jello-shots or just for shots.. I work at a plastics company.. come'on now guys.. let me know what u need!!
okay when do you want to meet, can you meet tomorrow... as I am off wednesday don't want to drive all the way out here, unless you can't meet tomorrow at lunch time.

Let me know!
Cups and some plates and silverware would work and those little shot glasses too!

I will make some jello shots then at home tuesday night

Denise :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info