Who made this pulley?

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Thought it was an SLP part, was looking over other SLP pulleys and I'm not sure they're the same.

Originally got this from a junkyard regal GS that had SLP badges on it, SLP airbox, throttle body spacer, other mods yada yada yada.

9ude5a3u.jpg

tahe7eda.jpg

They didn't feel confident taking the pulley off without damaging it so they gave me the whole snout for twenty bucks

Here's a close photo

e7eby2a8.jpg

ezunu6en.jpg

Either way it measured 3.4", so.. Idunno

Waiting on the zzp pcm I'm getting at Christmas, gonna do that, install my headers finally and swap snouts..bearings are in good shape too, no leaks.

6y6uruny.jpg

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
S00ls = the master at finding the most difficult way to do the simplest task.

I don't have a puller, so I paid a little extra for them to pull it..they didn't feel confident in not damaging it so they just gave the snout with the pulley attached. How's that the most difficult way.

I like your comment though because you couldn't just answer a question, you had to be immature.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I made a puller back in the day. Just used a thick chunk of metal with a slot in it and used a normal 3 jaw puller on it. Didn't damage a thing.

Then I used a piece of square 1x1 stock with a hole and a bolt in it to press the new pulley (well MPS hub) on. Cost me like $5

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I don't have a puller, so I paid a little extra for them to pull it..they didn't feel confident in not damaging it so they just gave the snout with the pulley attached. How's that the most difficult way.

I like your comment though because you couldn't just answer a question, you had to be immature.

I answered the question. He didn't need 2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info