3800 I need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
I bought a real nice Cd player for my car, it's one of those with the built in T.V. that come out and everything, well i tried hooking it up and didn't do so well, and now my whole car is like ripped apart and best buy said they couldn't get me in to get it installed until dec. 30th, and i can't wait that long, so i was wondering if someone here could please please please help me put this in, i really don't know that much about them just that they cost alot of money. But i live in tinley Park so if someone could come out here tomorrow or i could come out by you, i don't care, i just need help

thanks
Jim

00GTPSC

Addict
Dec 20, 2008
Nevermind i just took it to circuit city and they are gonna do it, thanks anyways though. I got the Poineer with the 6.5 inch widescreen touchscreen T.v. on it, gonna take me some time to figure it out and get used to, after this comes the system whcih consists of 2 12inch Alpine Type R subs and a power acoustik 1600watt amp. should sound pretty nice huh? well thanks guys and i'll try and get pics up of the complete thing

Jim

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list