3800 MOD DAY??

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
If it is OK with you guys, I am dying to throw a mod day at the shop again. We will all be able to park in doors so it will be a work friendly enviroment. I would also like to do it sometime in mid January so eveyone can do their new mods from christmas. I would also like to show everyone the finished IC and all the machines that they are created on. I have had mine on for sometime now, and I would love to show everybody. There should be about 4 people with them by then also. I can then explain in person about how it works and why I feel it will be an advantage to us.
I would also like to buy a keg. ;) I have not purchased one ia few months and I try to avoid that. If this sounds OK with you guys, please feel free to give me some feedback on what available days you have and who would be interested.
I can try to accomidate as many people as possible for sleeping over( if necassary)

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by BumpinGTP@Dec 19 2003, 01:20 PM
i got a tap for the keg, lets do this, who wants to install some headers and a stage 2 cam :eek: :eek: :lol: i think the cam might have to wait
I got 2 taps!!!!

I might be able to help on the TOGs too.....

But i may be to busy at school. I think i can make the 31st mod day....my brothers bday is a few days b4 it so i might be abel to make it in.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info