3800 LP 3800 got me the hookup.....

I

imported_snoop

this is for anybody who saw in the classified section about LP 3800 talkin about he can get any rims you want. well i took the chance. we started PM'ing each other, then exchanged phone #'s, then we finally met up. now keep in mind, i did not know this guy a day in my life. so we met up in a mall where we walked around(his wife and son, and my girl). we talked, walked around, got a bite to eat, the whole nine. now, by this time, i have know the guy for about a hour now. he and i needed to go and then i gave him half of the money needed for the rims. i gave him $1200 cash. i figured, in life you live and you learn so i took the chance. he could've ran out EASILY with cash money and i never saw the guys car or nothing at all. he called me no more than 12 hours later, saying the rims where in, and i was like WHOA. this guys really came through. so then we met up at his buddys house and they where going to go pick them up, so i was like ok. LP 3800's buddy is even a nice guy also. he invited us into his house so we can feel more comfortable with the whole situation. it was a little weird, but what the hell. they went out and came back like 30-45 minutes later with my babies. i gave him the rest of the money and i was one happy mofo who is glad that i took the chance and gave my money to a complete "stranger" at the time.

bottom line is this, LP 3800 is not on ANY BULLSHIT! he is a sweetheart of a guy. he has a good heart. he is legit and he will come through for you. his buddy is cool also. LP, if you are reading this, i am glad i met you and hopfully we can kick it again very soon. thank you very much.

btw, the rims that i got are 20" spinners for $2200. i will get pics up asap for those that want to see them. i dont put rims on my car until like march or april, but if ou guys want to see them on the car, let me know ok. you all can get a hell of a deal to, all you got to do is trust him. he will come through. i promise.

LP 3800

Addict
Nov 24, 2008
Thank you guys. Your all just too easy to like. :D If my son likes you, I like you ;)
I hope to carry this reputation through out my time with this club and also in the advancement of this intercooler break through. Thanks again and I will see you all soon.
ILGPC!!

Yes partying is something I have learned very well. BEER HERE :D

I

imported_snoop

yeah, they are going on my baby. i put one side on to see how they looked and i am glad i only did one side otherwise they would not have come off. but yeah, come march or april, i will have them on. last year i ran a 13.6, but this summer, with the rims on i want to run a 14.7 at least. ;) :lol: . they are 71 pounds each with the spinner. ouch.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by snoop@Dec 19 2003, 10:03 AM
yeah, they are going on my baby. i put one side on to see how they looked and i am glad i only did one side otherwise they would not have come off. but yeah, come march or april, i will have them on. last year i ran a 13.6, but this summer, with the rims on i want to run a 14.7 at least. ;) :lol: . they are 71 pounds each with the spinner. ouch.
IS this for the GP? I didnt think we could fit 20s. anyway conrats. those things are pretty bad ass.

Just a warning though, arnt those rims like 50 more pounds then stock!? :blink: :unsure:

YOu might want to condsider the 12 brake upgrade kit. THats a ton of rotational mass. You will not have the stopping power you once had. Especially, when your traveling on the highway doing 70+ MPH.

I

imported_snoop

wow, that is good though. give respect where respect is do. i am glad everyone here agrees with me on this one. but for those of you that dont know him and are thinking about buying the rims from him, you can trust him. if you dont believe me, there are a bunch of other people that agreee with me. so i can not be lying.

p.s. royal, yeah they are going on my GP. i will take pics of them soon but right now i am doing a cam/motor swap. L67 2001 monte ohhhh yeah :D . so i will do my bestest.

I

imported_snoop

you know what, i really appreciate you looking out for me like that even though i acted like a ass that one time. i did not even think about that. thanks dude. i will definently look into that. i forgot all about that. which ones do you prefer. are there preferences

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I think you have about 3 options.

YOu can get BAER brakes put on your car for 1200 bucks. They are available at pfyc.com......they look sweet as hell and I htink have 2 pistons in each caliper(frt) and 12 drilled rotor.

Or you can just do the 12in gm upgrade that the monte carlos have and you simply swap rotors and brackets.....I think you can find these brackets at the junk yard.

Or, you can look into the people who are putting on F BODY calipers and brackets on cause there lighter and can support 12inch disc....check out clubgp.com

Those Baers would look sweet with the rims you have.

Good luck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info