3800 What do you think???

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
This is what I put as a description of my car in the garage. What do you think?
Well, my car is an Aries just like me (03/98). She enjoys long drives by the beach. She loves to be looked at, but not touched, unless she gets to know you. She gets checked out regularly. She loves to eat Rice, and drink 93 octane. She attracts lots of muscle boys, but usually out runs them. She isnt all good though, she has a bad side too. She runs a consistant high 13 sec. 1/4. She loves getting stripped down and repaired with modds. She is color coordinated all throughout her body, inside and out. She doesn't like to get spanked, but she loves to whine.

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
Yeah, her slightly older (04/97) sister was adopted from Japan. Her name is Eclipse, but she got into a bar fight the other week and broke her nose, so shees not too much to look at. (My sister got drunk and hit a parking block and fucked up her front bumper) Blitzu you have probably seen Eclipse in the AMC employee lot of Ohare. She has clear ass lights, and she talks really loud with her megaphone (speakers). I'l hook you up, but shees a lil s l o w (damn Jap Crap), if you dont mind then lemme know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info