3800 fs 87 Shelby Charger

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Still have it up for sale in case anyone was interested.
For those of you that don't know what it is its a 2.2 turbo Dodge. 73k miles. 5 speed, Has a hatchback, sunroof, louvers, and 15" 50's. 0-60 times 5.6 seconds. Not sure of the 1/4 times but two years ago Hot Rod called it the cheapest way to run 12's at the track. I've not seen but one in the last 7 years so not many of them left. Of course they only made 550 of the black with silver in '87 so not a high production car. I'm also the original owner. Asking $3500.00 pics are available.

I

imported_Theautoguy

Holy $hit!!! I used to have an 86' Shelby Turbo Charger. I put installed the hotest cam that would work with the stock computer. That car was awsome. I had a lot of memories in that car. I did the three-eyed turle at the drive-in in it as well as outran a cop through a subdivision. I was 22 , a bit of an adventurous type back then. I swear, If I didn't have my 81' Trans Am I would be making you an offer. I suppose with a couple of beers and some shots, I would probably offer a trade. You have a beautiful car there. I wish you top dollar.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info