I put the car for sale

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Today I posted the GTX on Craigslist for sale..... I dont drive it and it takes space in my garage so screw it. I dont need to sell the car so I wont be giving it away but it it does sell I might pick up something V8 and rear wheel drive. I seen a C6 Vette for sale and I like that.

Thats it

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
I've thought about doing it with mine, worth more to me to keep it than to sell it...

I wouldn't get shit for it.

Your's is fucking perfect everywhere though.

Yea that's why if I don't get some stupid amount of money for it then I'll keep it. Not gonna give it away for 5grand. I want something quick and stock. Just throw some wheels, tint, exhaust at it and be done

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Hate to see it possibly go. Hate to see it go to some idiot. But sadly at that price it wont sell, the 3800 market has turned to shit. People see a 13 year old car with 115K for that price will skip right over it without even looking at it. Car is very clean and well built and has numbers and times to back it up, but that does not mean much to most buyers.

If you are serious about selling for something else best option would be to swap in a stock motor/trans and put everything back to as stock as possible. Hell even the hood if you have the stock one or could pick one up on the cheap. I sold my 00 with 150K for $4800 last summer. It was clean, but had rocker rust. Most people saw the mileage and looked right past it. It sold to the first guy to come out and actually see how clean and well maintained the car was. It drove like new and looked great. (Just don't look under it) James demod pretty much everything off the car except a borla catback, LS6 springs, and my suspension and brakes. (didn't want to buy stock shit) I made decent coin selling parts from the demod. But it wasn't easy. A lot of my parts went on Dennis' friends Regal in MN and I had to sell the Gen V on clist. 3800 kids have no money for nice shit.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Today I posted the GTX on Craigslist for sale..... I dont drive it and it takes space in my garage so screw it. I dont need to sell the car so I wont be giving it away but it it does sell I might pick up something V8 and rear wheel drive. I seen a C6 Vette for sale and I like that.

Thats it

This car able to pass emissions now? I know you had a thread about having issues was not sure if you had ironed those out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info