3800 I think we owe some people

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
damn.. sounds like I missed out on a good time :( wanted to make it but I had already commited to the MFBA xmas party ... ah well.. I had a good night too :) gotta sweet framed pic of my car, 2004 F-Body calendar and I found out that Chicago Ind00r Racing has an unsecured wireless network w/ access to the internet (and a little more info... heh ... ):D (I love having a Pocket PC w/built in WiFi hehe)...

FWIW .... GPs were representin! we had 4 04 GPs and 3 pre 04 GPs at the party...

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by iliveonnitro@Dec 14 2003, 10:58 AM
Very fun, cant wait to next year. Hale was hilarious when drunk, although hes probably still passed out at this moment. :)

DHP stickers woot :D

Very successful, i had a good time thanks to you ladies.

EDIT: Props to Charles from DHP for helping to make this happen. You're awesome man :)
Liquibob (kyle) was pretty funny too, I just walked up to him and he handed me a drink. He's like "Here, try this." :eek:

lets see... bumpin the "21 yr old" was pretty funny while drunk too... you guys crack me up :D

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
Thanks guys!

It was a lot of work and kinda stressful at times but it all was worth it. I had a great time and I am glad everyone else did too.

2 DHP's won were Becky (Fish) and Alfredo!
6 people won t-shirts and about 6 more won 2 stickers each from DHP.

Glad everyone had a great time and as far as I cna tell the hotel doesn't hate us for it! We were pretty rowdy... we welcomed the bartender back to the bar at 9 when it re-opened with a nice loud cheer!!!!

Denise :)

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Originally posted by syP@Dec 14 2003, 12:17 PM
Liquibob (kyle) was pretty funny too, I just walked up to him and he handed me a drink. He's like "Here, try this." :eek:

lets see... bumpin the "21 yr old" was pretty funny while drunk too... you guys crack me up :D
Kyle was funny as hell, and threw in some 5 seconds of break dancing (not too graceful when drunk ;) )

Also the little after party *ehem* with his gf in the lobby. He was "fixing her belly button ring." What an excuse :p

jk man haha

And then bumpin and his ID :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info