3800 HIT A CURB LATERAL ARM???

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Well took a turn in the snow tonite and lost the back end of the car. Clocked a curb and it turns out i've screwed up the lateral arm, or i think it's also a control arm. So me and my friend took off the broken one and the car is just sitting on the jacks. I think the only place to get a stock replacement is the dealership but does anyone know a part number or what this is going to cost? It seems pretty simple to re-install the whole thing. Any thoughts? Thanks

John

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
Originally posted by GTPictor@Dec 14 2003, 01:36 AM
I did some rummaging in the cold and dont see it ...sorry. I can do the alignment let me know what days are good for you so we can figure something out.
did you happen to see what i asked you about?

If you dont want to let us, just let us know ;) there are other routes to xplore. :huh: , but we'd like to try this first.

tanks

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Originally posted by GTPictor@Dec 14 2003, 05:57 PM
Off and on is easy just a couple of bolts and if you want stop by my shop and ill put it on for ya.

did you happen to see what i asked you about?

Yeah i know where it is and its yours if you can come and get it.
Thanks but the problem is my car is up on jacks, it's not moving anywhere lol. Thanks though for the offer, i may take you up on that aligenment though after it's all done!

John

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info