3800 One of my greatest fears - family member died...

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Hi all. I'm trying to keep my mind busy at the moment - so I'm logged on here talking to you all. I got a call today from the back home. My family told me that my Grandfather has passed away... My Grandparents are the one that took care of me when I was small. They took care of me until I was 10 years old... I barely know my real parents, because my GrandParents were my caretakers. Thats a long story on its own...
Anyway, he lived a great life. WWII veteran - fought the Japanesse - no offence to any Japanesse members here - its all good now... except those ricers... just kidding...
I'm just overwhelmed. There are so many things going on right now. Just little things, but they all add up. My DAMM Subaru is still broken - I wont be working on it due to lack of space (garage is full), lack of proper tools, and most important - lack of time. Anyway, thats also another story...

I'm asking you guys and gals to just say a short prayer for my GrandMother. This is her most difficult time...

Thanks all,
J.E.T.
James Ed Tanhueco

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
I'm hardly one to ever cry. Although I'm 16 still, I havent cried since i was pre-double digits...until my grandpa died last year. It was just so devistating losing such a highly respected (WW2 vet also), fun, and extremely smart family member who was known everywhere.

I know how it feels, my condolences to you and everyone else. It really is a tough time.

xplicitt

Regular
Nov 11, 2008
sorry to hear bro, but I know exactly how you feel!!! My uncle passed away about 2 weeks ago to a heart attack at the age of 60 and that is a pretty shitty feeling. Of all the things that could have happened, when I got that phone call I would have never of thought it was going to be that.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family!

LPSPEED2

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Addison
Sorry to hear about your loss. There is nothing that can really be said at trying times like this. I know its easy for people to say that they know how you feel, but not everyone is the same, some people may know what you feel, but not many would. Just keep trust in your faith, and you will get through this painful time. I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying that I am sorry for your loss.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info