• Edwards

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
NOT BUSH

Accomplishments as President

I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.

I entered my office with the strongest economy in U.S. history and have turned every single economic category downward -- all in less than two years.

I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.

I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most resented country in the world, possibly the largest failure of diplomacy in World history.

I am the first president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal
record.

I set the the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one year period.

I am supporting development of a "Tactical Bunker Buster" nuke, a WMD.

I am getting our troops killed, under the lie of Saddam's procurement of Yellow Cake Nuke WMD components, then blaming the lie on our British friends.

I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S. president.

In my first year in office over 2-million Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues every month.

I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.

I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any president in U.S. history.

I set the record for least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

I signed more laws and executive orders effectively amending or ignoring the Constitution than any president in history.

I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.

I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to use national reserves as past presidents have done.

I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families -- in war time.

I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people) shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

I've dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.

I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in U.S. history.

I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any
administration in U.S. history.

My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.

I am the first president in U.S. history to have almost all 50 states of the Union simultaneously suffer massive financial crisis.

I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in history.

I am the first president in U.S. history to order a pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the will of the United Nations and the world community.

I created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.

I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in history.

I am the first president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.

I am the first president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Elections Monitoring Board.

I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in U.S. history.

I rendered the entire United Nations viewpoints irrelevant.

I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.

I refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. "prisoners of war"
(detainees) and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.

I am the first president in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).

I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations.

My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation) presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. history. My political party used the Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the
U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision.

I am first president in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.

I am the first U.S. president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the U.S. than by their immediate neighbor, North Korea.

I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

I set an all-time record for the number of administration appointees who violated U.S. law by not selling their huge personal investments in corporations bidding for U.S. contracts.

I failed to fulfill my pledge to capture Osama Bin Laden, dead or alive.

I failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the U.S. Capitol Building. Even after 18 months I have no leads and no credible suspects.

In the past 18 months following the World Trade Center attack I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.

I removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any president in U.S. history.

In a little over two years, I created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided since the Civil War.

horist

Geek
Nov 10, 2008
Lake Zurich
Originally posted by superchargedgp@Dec 12 2003, 10:14 AM

I entered my office with the strongest economy in U.S. history and have turned every single economic category downward -- all in less than two years.

I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most resented country in the world, possibly the largest failure of diplomacy in World history.

record.

I am getting our troops killed, under the lie of Saddam's procurement of Yellow Cake Nuke WMD components, then blaming the lie on our British friends.

In my first year in office over 2-million Americans lost their jobs and that trend continues every month.

I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any president in U.S. history.

I set the record for least amount of press conferences than any president since the advent of television.

I signed more laws and executive orders effectively amending or ignoring the Constitution than any president in history.

I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.

I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to use national reserves as past presidents have done.

I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty troops and their families -- in war time.

I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people) shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.

I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in U.S. history.

My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.

I am the first president in U.S. history to have almost all 50 states of the Union simultaneously suffer massive financial crisis.

I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in any country in history.

I am the first president in U.S. history to order a pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the will of the United Nations and the world community.

I created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of the United States.

I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more than any president in history.

I am the first president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.

I am the first president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Elections Monitoring Board.

I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of congressional oversight than any presidential administration in U.S. history.

I am the first president in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).

I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations.

My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, (Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation) presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. history. My political party used the Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the

I am first president in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.

I am the first U.S. president in history to have the people of South Korea more threatened by the U.S. than by their immediate neighbor, North Korea.

I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.

I set an all-time record for the number of administration appointees who violated U.S. law by not selling their huge personal investments in corporations bidding for U.S. contracts.

I failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of our country at the U.S. Capitol Building. Even after 18 months I have no leads and no credible suspects.

In the past 18 months following the World Trade Center attack I have successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security failure in the history of the United States.

I removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any president in U.S. history.

In a little over two years, I created the most divided country in decades, possibly the most divided since the Civil War.
http://www.crossbearer.com/resume/The_Truth.pdf

Page 11 is where it starts :)

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
http://www.crossbearer.com/resume/The_Truth.pdf

Page 11 is where it starts :)[/QUOTE]

Excellent article countering every acusation.

You know, you can find an article like that for anyone in POLITICS. You will also find one with counterpoints to the other published article. Go look up one for the almighty Bill and Hillary, the gods of the democratice party. HAHA....that will be funny. Its funny how Hillary took over Arkansass(spelling) educational system and it ended up placing at around 49 out of the 50 states.

Also, Does anybody have anyclue where that document(agains bush) came from, or, the validity of the arguments? Some dip shit in his basement could have written it and now millions of people are reading it like it was verified from CNN or something. At least the other guy provides credible links from credible news sources(TV, Newspapers, etc) to give his argument some validity. :blink:

You cant always believe what you read.

Has anyone payed attention to the news in the last 3 months? Stock markets are making huge gains(above 10,000), Manufacturing took its biggest jump in 4 years, new housing is way up, and the list goes on and on. Just read the papers.

I love how the economy is turning around, and now, all the democrats are trying to down play it down and make everyone teriffied about the economy. They know that if the economy gets any better, Bush is a shure win for the next election, no contest what so ever.

Really, does anyone think 1 of the 9 dwarves can really go against Bush and win? :)

Itll be a fun election. :)

sweetness

Addict
Nov 12, 2008
Originally posted by superchargedgp@Dec 12 2003, 10:14 AM
NOT BUSH

record.

what a load of crap

If i had the time or inclination to argue these points it wouldn't even matter because it is obvious that you have your mind made up. But 90% of the remarks you made are either not true or you are tagging something to the prsident that he had no control over. the other 10% is either open to arguement or just out right crap.

Bc

Just to point something out though: Your statements on the economy. they are COMPLETELY off base. Clinton inheritated the beginning of an economic upswing and rode it out. Bush Sr. started it. The reason that W. had a crappy economy haunting him during his fist term is because of the stock market crash, the economic policies of the Clinton Administration, and the WTC attacks. To say that a president is directly responisble for the economy is like saying that i am directly responsible for the sun burning out in 10 billion years. he has little direct effect on the economy. the economic policies of the previous administration, and the lying/corruption in big business coupled with the over value of tech stocks in the late 90's are directly responsible for the down swing of the economy. it is ignorant and just plain worng to try and saddle the current administration with these problems. What do you want to have? A surplus with a struggling economy, or a deficit with an economy that is making an upswing? If clinton or gore had been in office the market correction and corruption in big business would have still happened. We still would have been attacked. the market would still have pulled back to wait and see how the economy would react. The only difference is that instead of re-investing taxes into the public, gore would have conitued wasting money in social programs, continuing the slow bleeding that we were doing during the 90's. the current administration identified the fact that the only way to bring the economy back around is to stimulate the economy by giving people some extra money to spend. The only way to make a successsful economy is to have spending. Without spending companies can not afford to employ workers, and people will have less money to spend, further cutting the markets ability to employ. In order to get the economy back on track you HAVE to have spending in order to cause denand in order to cause hiring. Before going off spouting about what an idiot Bush is you should educate yourself on what was really happening. as a society we have such a short sighted view of life that we can't see the fact that this was a long time coming. the economy was going to turn south WTC or not. it just so happens that the WTC was atacked at an inoppurtune time, further depricating(sp?) the economy. The fact that we are seeing an upswing so soon after being attacked, and continuing to live in an unstable world, is a testament to the current administrations foresight. Wait, in 15 years we will look back at bush's administration and be amazed that at one point and time we thought he was doing everything wrong. (think reagan. All the dem's bitched and moaned about how we wasting so much money on the military. Turns out that reagan was a genius and is greatly responsible for the fall of the USSR.) So before going around declaring that bush is the worst thing possible, and spreading distruth, you should go out and do some research on something OTHER than Dean's web site.

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora

This is the funniest one to me. Anyone that knows anything knows that the economy never turns in a 3 week period. Before Bush even got in office the economy started to crash. Clinton was saved by Bush and Reagon before him and then killed the economy. Bush has gotton it to turn around now and it will continue to grow.

Anyone that thinks Clinton did a great or even good job in office needs to remember one thing. He is the only president to ever sell memorial soil to the enemy to put up a monument of their dead.

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Couldnt agree with you more Sweetness.

Tax cuts worked for Kennedy, Reagon, and now Bush. When will some people realize that less taxation is better, and that the people will spend the money far better then the government could ever dream.

IT is hard for some to realize that through less taxation, the government actually recieves more money through taxes.

The key to a good economy is not to tax the people to death! (Clinton raised them twice while in office which were some of the highest raises in history.) Write now, we are so heavily taxed, our founding fathers would start another war. :eek:

It is sick how much we pay in taxes and fees. Add it all up. From the FED, State, county, local, property, tollway, sales, luxury, liquer, gas, cell phone, etc, etc, etc,,,,,,,,

Then you got all the fees all over the place from everything to plates, stickers, construction permits, boat, rvs, .....its sick.

Any politician for cutting taxes I am for. Go Bush and Arnold. B)
The key is to simply spend the money wiser and more efficiently. Make every dollar last longer and dont spend it like it will never end. Pretend like it is your small buisness.

Some of these great ....cough, cough, Ideas on the board right now for free Health care for all, free college for all, and free everything for illegal aliens just will not pan out well. This is not a socialistic country where everything is for free. (As Hillary and some Dems would like it to be.) Granted when you are a socialistic country all the free stuff is shit anyways, and cost 3 times more, but thats not the point.

Look at medicare. Its 1/10 the size of the proposed FREE healthcare for all stuff going on around congress. They cant even manage that!! :( How will they manage a huge programs such as the ones being thought about....I feel more taxes coming on :( ..........It is sad that now a days you basically work 4-5 months out of the year for taxes. :(

This country was founded on people coming here, working there asses off and making a better life for themselves. Now, half the people who come over here have there hands out before they even step off the plane demanding their free education, welfare, food stamps, etc......

Some times you have to work for what you want, and there are way to many people hopping on the gravy train(SS, medicare, welfare, foodstamps, section 8, free heating, free daycare) and ridding it their entire lives, never trying to better themselves.

IM tired of it. :ph34r: :unsure:

gtphale

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Aurora
This country was founded on people coming here, working there asses off and making a better life for themselves. Now, half the people who come over here have there hands out before they even step off the plane demanding their free education, welfare, food stamps, etc......

Couldn't agree more

Thread Info