3800 NEED an engine hoist

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Hi all. I will be in need of an engine hoist to remove my Subaru engine. It has a blown head gasket so I'll be working on it. I'd rather be working on my GP, but I need to fix this car.

I saw a hoist at PepBoys last night for $116. Seems like a good deal? Anyone recommend a good brand or model? I dont want to spend too much because I dont forsee me using this ever again, but you never know.

If someone has one that I can rent for less than buying it, then I'll like to rent it for a week or so.

J.E.T.
'97 Red GTP

J.E.T.

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2008
Ok thanks for the info. And I'll keep you in mind for the resale. I suppose I'll need an engine stand of some sort...

Man, it's sounding more appealing to just trade my Subaru in. Of course, the salesman will have a field day when I trade it in.

Me: "Ya, I've got Subaru Outback Limited I'd like to trade - here it comes in the tow truck."
Salesman: "Do you want KY jelly now?"

J.E.T.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by J.E.T.@Dec 10 2003, 03:10 PM
Ok thanks for the info. And I'll keep you in mind for the resale. I suppose I'll need an engine stand of some sort...

Man, it's sounding more appealing to just trade my Subaru in. Of course, the salesman will have a field day when I trade it in.

Me: "Ya, I've got Subaru Outback Limited I'd like to trade - here it comes in the tow truck."
Salesman: "Do you want KY jelly now?"

J.E.T.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info