3800 NEED TO STOP THE RATTLE (56k = death)

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Well i got the inside of my car to stop rattling. Now i have pinpointed the direct place where the outside rattles. It is on the red spots of the pictures. When i apply hand pressure to the red spot on the outside of the trunk, the rattle stops. Now what can i do to get pressure on that spot from the inside of the car?? or how can i stop it.. and dont say dynomat the trunk... its at the very edge of the trunk opposite of the lid.

trunk.jpg

trunk2.jpg

trunk3.jpg

S

shadownight

Originally posted by syP@Dec 8 2003, 06:41 PM
When i apply hand pressure to the red spot on the outside of the trunk, the rattle stops.  Now what can i do to get pressure on that spot from the inside of the car?? or how can i stop it.. and dont say dynomat the trunk... its at the very edge of the trunk opposite of the lid.

trunk.jpg

trunk2.jpg

trunk3.jpg
have you played with the black plastic pins that are on the edges on your trunk? if not try to by putting the pins more out and that might stop the rattle if not you are going to have to put dynomat on the trunk. let me know what you want to do I can help you on it.

ulises

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by shadownight+Dec 8 2003, 06:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shadownight @ Dec 8 2003, 06:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-syP@Dec 8 2003, 06:41 PM
When i apply hand pressure to the red spot on the outside of the trunk, the rattle stops.  Now what can i do to get pressure on that spot from the inside of the car?? or how can i stop it.. and dont say dynomat the trunk... its at the very edge of the trunk opposite of the lid.

trunk.jpg

trunk2.jpg

trunk3.jpg
have you played with the black plastic pins that are on the edges on your trunk? if not try to by putting the pins more out and that might stop the rattle if not you are going to have to put dynomat on the trunk. let me know what you want to do I can help you on it.

ulises [/b][/quote]
what pins?

S

shadownight

Originally posted by syP@Dec 8 2003, 07:35 PM

trunk3.jpg

have you played with the black plastic pins that are on the edges on your trunk? if not try to by putting the pins more out and that might stop the rattle

ulises [/QUOTE]
what pins?
[/quote]
here are the pins not that good on the computer but hope you see it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• syP
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list