3800 Where to get longer TB spacer BOLTS?

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I cracked one, and striped one. :( ........I now have some Hardware store metric steel bolts on there now, but I am worried because these arnt hardened steel.

What I got is good for now, but i worry if I keep taking my TB on and off for mods ill strech them to much and be shit outa luck.

SO, does anyone know where I can get the longer TB bolt/stud besides from ZOOMER, or, MAP? How much?

Ron, you got any spares? :(

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Yes, this is what I have on now. 3 STEEL metric bolts and washers.

The problem is that im nervous about ripping the TB on and off in the future and stretching and messing up the bolts.

IM looking for HARDENED STEEL, like the ones that are like the originaly supplied stock TB, and the LONGER ones that ZZP, and MAP give you with thier TB spacer.
Its way easier to stretch steel then Hardened steel bolts....

I guess ill just emaill MAP or zoomer.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Grade 8 is really overkill, you only really need those for suspension parts. The best way to go is buy yourself some threaded rod in the correct size and cut it down, plus get yourself some locking nuts (hehe).
The threaded rods as studs are a much better way of getting correct torque on the TB, and is less likely to strip the threads.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info