3800 My new subs! 2 pics (56k = death)

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Here is my set of new subs. 2 10" something Punch woofers (200 wrms each) packing 400wrms on a 500 wrms amp. Took me like 4 hours to install them :) hehe. Well, on the outside it rattles, what type of insulation can/should i buy for the car to make it stop rattleing?

subs.jpg

subs2.jpg

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by superchargedgp+Dec 7 2003, 09:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (superchargedgp @ Dec 7 2003, 09:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-syP@Dec 7 2003, 08:55 PM
Here is my set of new subs.  2 10" something Punch woofers (200 wrms each) packing 400wrms on a 500 wrms amp.  Took me like 4 hours to install them :) hehe. Well, on the outside it rattles, what type of insulation can/should i buy for the car to make it stop rattleing?

subs.jpg

subs2.jpg
those arent fredos subs :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Yea, I think my 12's were too much for him so he went with 10's.. :rolleyes: :p :D :lol:

just messing with ya Syp B)

Oh and they are Rockford Punch.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Hey john i dont think your 3" subs will hit hard unless you got someone in the trunk kicking your Trunk.. :rolleyes: :lol: Just playing.. or am I? :unsure:

Syp, I dont think i put 125 did I? If so I gave you wrong info and i'm sorry about that, that is my fault as long as your happy with your system is all that counts...weak but your happy.. :rolleyes: B) :lol:

ThaLord

TCG Elite Member
Dec 2, 2008
Cicero
it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion in the ocean... some people will have you think that... I don't :)

I will be running a 15" JL sub.. with a 12" Black Gold Sub All ran from Rockford Fosgate Amps... pushing a real respectable level of output..

Wattage isn't everything.. quality is most important... and... well.. I got both...

I am thinking about also putting some crazy stuff inside too... I am hooking up the DVD player to the LCDs and the computer will be running this week... and all of this.. will be quick disconnect... because the most impotant thing.. is drag racing... so... my sounds will be tighter... and my car will be faster... oh.. and of course.. I am much better looking.. :eek: :eek: ..

damn.... I am in a good mood.....

John :p :p

I

imported_Ron Vogel

If you don't mind the weight, you can use Ice and water shield (normally for roofing). It comes in large rolls, is basically a tar sheet. One side is sticky, but you need to use a propane torch to apply it in this weather. I did my trunk in it, and works well to quiet things down in general, although my subs are located inside my cabin.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by syP@Dec 8 2003, 12:11 PM
well damn.. i would love to have yours then. :( Maybe in the near future i can sell these and get together with you or sumthing... just a thought. what do you think I would like to hear them once you come for the xbox mod installation

ryan
I dont put those on anymore I have 2 10 MTX that I really like but just need to get a better amp, so I need to talk to my adviser (mike) to see what I can run. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info