3800 UPDATE ON MY GRILLS

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
ok here is a deal who ever wants them PayPal me the money. and its a week turnaround time. I cannot afford to make them and get stuck with em.

paypal address is [email protected]

they will come in silver, or raw. if you want a different color let me know.

price is 60.00 and that will include top and bottom pieces

mike

P.S i will keep the list of people here. the sooner you pay the sooner you will get them.

mybluegtp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Burbank
Originally posted by VHGTP+Dec 8 2003, 07:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VHGTP @ Dec 8 2003, 07:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mybluegtp@Dec 8 2003, 07:19 PM
clips dont come with, the way they are put in is with the clips that are aleady underneathe the car and you zip tie the ones on top, unless he does them different.
we have clips on our bumpers already??? also if you zip tie them, couldnt you see the zip ties through the grills? [/b][/quote]
the clips are what is holding your Air dam or damp one of them, but depending on your car there is different color zip tieds like I use black ones since there is a black back ground and cant see it.

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by VHGTP+Dec 7 2003, 04:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VHGTP @ Dec 7 2003, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GTPj@Dec 6 2003, 08:44 PM
i don't have paypal...can you PM me with your address or something?? whats the raw color??
ya, i dont paypal either, i could mail you a check whenever you want though!! [/b][/quote]
ok, scratch that, i set up a Paypal account and i just sent the money :) ...just email me if you have any problems [email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info