3800 Close call..............

2KREDGHOST

TCG Elite Member
Nov 13, 2008
Yesterday on the way home from work I was on I-290 and doing about 55-60mph just cruising. When I decided to switch lanes and to my surprise I moved over from the middle lane to the left lane, and my car ended up going sideways. "I was like OH SHIT!!! The car didn't want to straighten out lucky I remembered when your car slides go the opposite way to straighten out, but since it was wet I ended up doing a 360 in the middle of I-290, and landed like 2-4inches fron the median. I was like hell yeah my car is OK. I got out of my car and checked the status of my car just to make sure she was ok. It turns out ppl that I blew a tire, but I didn't find this out till today in the morning when I was going towarm up my car. The inner part of my tire ripped. Oh by the way it was the left back tire. Everything is cool now. I found this to be an exciting experience with major consequences luckily nothing happed the only car that was on I-290 with me was a ford taurus and he ended up like 3 car lenghts by my passenger door.

Leo.

P.S

And ppl say playing video games don't teach you anything that's BS I was drifting and kept it in control.

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Driving rwd during my early years ment mastering this technique. We used to have contests to see who could keep a car sideways the longest. I could actually go around the block without the car being straight at any point.
Also with those big bumpers we used to have we would all hitch a ride on the back and let the car drag us through the snow. Ahhh the good old days....lol

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
In my previous car (99 Toyota Solara SLE) i tapped the breaks to slow down at a light, and the fuckin car started sliding, did a 180, and the back end NAILED a guard rail...that was a pretty sweet car so i was freakin PISSED! it was sooooo expensive to fix (thank GOD for insurance!!) the WHOLE backend looked like it got rammed up the ass by Fat Bastard. :blink: then six months later, the 3.0 six just wasnt doin it for me so i traded it in and got the GP!! Best decision i have made so far, in regards to cars! :D

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by Aircal@Dec 6 2003, 12:31 AM
Driving rwd during my early years ment mastering this technique. We used to have contests to see who could keep a car sideways the longest. I could actually go around the block without the car being straight at any point.
Also with those big bumpers we used to have we would all hitch a ride on the back and let the car drag us through the snow. Ahhh the good old days....lol
Ahhhh!!!!

SKetchin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats fun........done it a few times.........now everybodys has these weak ass bumpers and you cant hold on to shit!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info