3800 MY CAR SUCKS ASS

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
Originally posted by superchargedgp@Dec 5 2003, 11:25 AM
well i tried to go to work this morning and get in my car turn the key and all it does it crank but doesnt start? but i also dont hear the fuel pump whine when i turn the key on to the on position. WHat gives?
How bout a fuse under the hood?

Ohh, and watch out for the clip/fuse/relay....not sure wich, but its right by the gas tank, on the right side(outside). Maybe you forgot to plug it back in? :blink:

superchargedgp

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Originally posted by RoyalGTP+Dec 9 2003, 03:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RoyalGTP @ Dec 9 2003, 03:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-superchargedgp@Dec 5 2003, 11:25 AM
well i tried to go to work this morning and get in my car turn the key and all it does it crank but doesnt start?  but i also dont hear the fuel pump whine when i turn the key on to the on position.  WHat gives?
How bout a fuse under the hood?

Ohh, and watch out for the clip/fuse/relay....not sure wich, but its right by the gas tank, on the right side(outside). Maybe you forgot to plug it back in? :blink: [/b][/quote]
no it was a fuel pump i swaped it out with a walbro yesterday, but now i have fuel pressure problems :angry:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info