3800 Gear slip AHHH!!

Well i dont beat on my car and dont race it.. nor have i done any mods to it yet.. it is all stock....i did notice some tran fluid leak on the pan so i think the gasket is bad...what exactly should i tell the guy when he checks out my car.. to do?...i use my car just for driving to work and band practcie... tomorrow i will see if the trans slips in first agin cause tonight i refilled it a bit..

well my trans leak has been fixed thanks to the guys at rons auto in roselle.. great place to go.. They found that some of the bolts holding the trans pan on were loose... Which makes sense now.. cause i went to jiffy lube(which sucks) for oil change and a few days later i noticed the leak.. i am assuming they unscrewed some of the bolts so that i would come back for fixing.. how else do bolts on a trans go loose if u are driving your car like a grandma?>:).. got my brakes fixed too. the front rotors were warped and back were rusted.. drives like a dream now.. thanks guys for helping me out here...If you need any personal favors :)) et me know J/K

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info