3800 Another general break question on pads/ install??

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
First off, i'm going to be changing my pads on my car. I have hawk hps, but they just don't suit my driving style right now, they need to really be worked in to get hot. So i'm up for new pad suggestions? I'm right now leaning twoards raybestos PG pads, or something like that. Doesn't need to be really aggressive. Also, would anyone be able to help do the install for me and possibly a fluid flush? My pedal is kinda low so i'm thinking a flush is in order or maybe to check the lines while doing the install. Thanks guys

John

Royalgtp

TCG Elite Member
Dec 24, 2008
I have raysbestos best CERAMIC brakes and love them....shure they were a litltle extra but i have NO break squeal at all and they are pretty clean(brake dust)

Ive had them on for 23,000 miles and no problem. I would get them again any day.

There like 70-80 for the frnts i think and like 35-50 for the rears.

VHGTP

Regular
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by 12secGTP@Dec 4 2003, 09:41 PM
raybestos ceramic quiet stops... like royal said, no squeal and no dust

i can prolly help you out in the eve depending on where you live and if you have somewhere warm to do it ;)
i have a power brake bleeder.... works awesome
where can you get those cermaic brake pads from??

S

shadownight

Originally posted by alexgtp@Dec 5 2003, 11:23 AM
Raybestos Quiet Stop! Are very quiet and do not drop alot of dust. I am changing over to those when my EBC green stuff wear out!
I'm also waiting till its time for me to chance them too. heard a lot of good things about them so I'm going to try them on before it really starts to snow might do it some time this week coming up.

ulises

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info