3800 Mike and Denise's pizzaria

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Tonight at Mike and Denise's pub thingie, you guys are meeting up there ~6pm, right?

I was originally gonna go and drop off the money, but then I realized today that I would have to take 355 and I-88 there and back, which is HORRID during rush hour. It would take me like, hours.

Is anyone going to the mall this saturday that could give them the money for me? This whole paying thing isn't working out as well as I had hoped. Or, just meet me somewhere around my area (Schaumburg) if you're gonna hit up on the taco run. There's no way I can drive for a few hours in 1 direction over 30 miles just to pay for the xmas party, thats nuts. If it would only take me a half out, it would have been fine.

dsk727

TCG Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
Minneapolis MN
traffic isn't that bad.. I take 355 north to 88west and it only takes me like 20 minutes. Once you get past 53 on I88 traffic is fine, i cruised there last thursday. :)

But i think a bunch of them are meeting at woodfield saturday. I was going to go to see if anyone wanted to meet me to pay so we cna do that if you don't want to drive out to aurora tonight.

I

imported_Ron Vogel

88 a breeze, me thinks not. I take that way home every day and it sucks ass. It'll be worse today with the weather. Expect it to take 45min to 1 hour to get to Farnsworth from 355. Not sure about 355, it sucks going south but northbound may not be that bad.

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Originally posted by dsk727@Dec 4 2003, 04:13 PM
But i think a bunch of them are meeting at woodfield saturday. I was going to go to see if anyone wanted to meet me to pay so we cna do that if you don't want to drive out to aurora tonight.
Sounds really good, especially considering the weather IS bad, and it'll be my first time driving out to Aurora alone...and I'm not good with directions to begin with.

I work Saturday, but I have until 4:30pm, so hanging out from 1:30 or whenever wont be that bad. I'll give someone the money at woodfield, at least the mall is 2 blocks away from me.

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Originally posted by iliveonnitro+Dec 4 2003, 05:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (iliveonnitro @ Dec 4 2003, 05:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dsk727@Dec 4 2003, 04:13 PM
Sounds really good, especially considering the weather IS bad, and it'll be my first time driving out to Aurora alone...and I'm not good with directions to begin with.

I work Saturday, but I have until 4:30pm, so hanging out from 1:30 or whenever wont be that bad. I'll give someone the money at woodfield, at least the mall is 2 blocks away from me. [/b][/quote]
you shoulda told me.. i went today to drop off my money at HALE's house.. we coulda met up at my house and take 1 car to his place

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Originally posted by iliveonnitro+Dec 5 2003, 05:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (iliveonnitro @ Dec 5 2003, 05:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Aircal@Dec 5 2003, 09:04 AM
:(

Everyone drives right by my work and don't even drop off a sandwich or anything... :(  :angry:  :p  :D
lol, where do you work?

BTW denise, sounds good. [/b][/quote]
At The Carmax on 88 and route 59.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info